Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekly Update

Website- Work in progress. I am using wix and updating weekly. I also still need to add my paper and solution/curriculum.

Poster- Completed

Display- Work in progress. I need to get my supplies and begin putting it all together. I will be using placards with "I am... "and either use cell-phones or a Polaroid to take photos of the people who want to participate. I also need a table cloth and my laptop. This is the area that I need to work most on, but am gathering everything else before proceeding.

Give away- I have multiple ideas. Firstly I am either going to give away a photo, or a mirror that says the same "I am" as mentioned in the display section. I will also have the link to the strengths test I am using in my workshop attached to the giveaway.

A/V- Work in progress. I have complete two of my three podcasts, and am currently working on a presentation on Camstasia.

Choice- Social Media. I am using Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. So far Pinterest is the most successful, because people have re-pinned my photos. I am updating them weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment