The presentation went well! My judging experience was a good one. They were really kind and it was much more of a discussion. They asked good questions and gave me good feedback. They encouraged me to delve even deeper into the research and idea.
The setup was easy. I had just the right amount of room and access to wifi. It was a simple process of laying everything out for the judges to see.
My giveaway consisted of two parts. The first was a Polaroid of the individual holding up one of eight signs that I made seen in the left bottom of the last picture above. My judges loved this and had fun taking the picture and keeping the Polaroid. The second piece, was a note card that said I Am ______ in which people could fill in their own word. On the bottom was the link to the strengths test. My judges also appreciated this, and loved that I supplied the link. It was fun and spurred good interaction!
This class has been fantastic. I have really loved being able to set my own pace and do the project the way that I wanted. It has felt like my own work, and I am proud of what I accomplished. It was nice, because we were all working on similar things which kept me motivated, yet it was still individual enough to make my project feel unique. Overall, it was a good experience. It felt good to put everything together and create a tangible end-result.
No comments:
Post a Comment