Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Audio Visual Ideas
Podcast:
I originally was planning on creating a podcast. I have been hesitant about this, not knowing how to proceed. However, here are some of my ideas for my podcast:
A simple discussion about issues involving empowerment across socioeconomic statuses, race, and gender. I think I may focus each Podcast on a Ted Talk and the take away that I have gotten from that particular. I will start with the one I just watched for this class, as well as others I have posted onto my website.
I will also interview people from different backgrounds, starting today after class and discuss issues they have faced because of stereotypes and misconceptions.
Video:
After discussing with different people, I think it is a good idea to compile a video illustrating the ideas of my end-product. I will use images and clips of students working together. I hope to maybe get people talking about belief in themselves and defying stereotypes. I am contemplating getting different students in this class and asking them a few questions:
What is something you are proud about?
Have you ever felt discriminated against?
How do you deal with adversity?
What would you tell incoming juniors entering into the program?
Call to action: Change how students feel about education and their own strengths and abilities. I hope that they learn that they can rise above circumstances and expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment